ARLINGTON, VA (October 30, 2018)—Bloomberg Law today announced the formation of its Bankruptcy Innovation Board, which will provide input and consult on the digital Bloomberg Law: Bankruptcy Treatise and inform the direction of future technology-enhanced financial restructuring and insolvency tools on the Bloomberg Law platform. The board’s membership consists of leading bankruptcy attorneys from law firms, academia, and the judiciary.
“We continuously seek avenues to incorporate product feedback from the market as we continue to innovate on Bloomberg Law and deliver one-of-a-kind solutions for legal professionals,” said Alex Butler, Vice President of Analysis & Content, Bloomberg Law. “We look forward to leveraging the insights and perspectives of this esteemed group as we chart the course for the future of the bankruptcy offerings on the platform.”
“The Bloomberg Law: Bankruptcy Treatise and Bankruptcy Practice Center offer unparalleled insight and information,” said Samir Parikh, vice chair, Editor-in-Chief of Bloomberg Law: Bankruptcy Treatise and Professor of Law, Lewis & Clark Law School. “However, the platform must evolve continually to capture changes in the law. I am honored that eight renowned bankruptcy practitioners have agreed to join the Bankruptcy Innovation Board and help guide this evolution.”
Biographies for each member of the board are online at https://www.bna.com/bankruptcy-innovation-board/. The Bankruptcy Innovation Board’s members are:
- Hon. Cecelia G. Morris, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York (chair)
- Samir Parikh, Lewis & Clark Law School (vice chair and Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg Law: Bankruptcy Treatise)
- Ronit J. Berkovich, Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- Benjamin I. Finestone, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan
- Evan R. Fleck, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy
- Stephen E. Hessler, Kirkland & Ellis
- Lisa Laukitis, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Thomas Lauria, White & Case
- Andrew M. Parlen, Latham & Watkins
- Ben Rosenblum, Jones Day
About Bloomberg Law
Bloomberg Law helps legal professionals provide world-class counsel with access to actionable legal intelligence in a business context. Bloomberg Law delivers a unique combination of practical guidance, comprehensive primary and secondary source material, trusted content from Bloomberg BNA, news, time-saving practice tools, market data and business intelligence. For more information, visit www.bna.com/bloomberglaw.