The Call for Efficiency: 2020 Legal Operations Survey Results
Bloomberg Law’s second annual legal operations survey presents unique insights and perspectives into the current state of legal processes and operations. Law firms and in-house legal departments are rapidly adapting to a new environment that spans the use of multi-disciplinary teams, new models of tech procurement, and more effective ways of evaluating the efficiency of both internal processes and alternative legal service providers. Join Bloomberg Law for this 60-minute webinar focused on the latest directions in legal operations and how the profession is adapting.
- Receive insight on how decision making and responsibility for technology procurement is changing in legal operations departments.
- Get updated on law firms’ use of multi-disciplinary teams, the project orientation that’s driving them, how they’re being managed and evaluated.
- Learn about the most current ways technology is being employed in legal operations, what efficiencies have resulted, and what has been the day-to-day practical effect.
- Be informed of the latest factors affecting the use and evaluation of outside counsel.
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
- Law firm attorneys, especially those responsible for tech procurement, operations management, or retaining outside counsel
- In-house legal department practitioners
- Other legal professionals responsible for technology application, operations management, and related areas