Technology Investments, Exits & Market Trends
In this webinar, tech-focused private equity and capital markets experts will report on recent trends in investment, exit strategies, deal structures, and deal terms. They will look at recent developments from the perspectives of target companies and investors, highlighting financings, M&A, and public listings (whether by IPO, direct listing, or reverse merger with a SPAC). Our experts will also consider how venture capital and private equity are managing their technology investments during the pandemic downturn and the rationales behind how and when tech investors decide to make their exits.
Join Bloomberg Law for this 60-minute webinar focused on key consideration in tech exits.
- Get updated on market developments in the technology sector
- Understand new trends in tech deal structures and terms
- Examine special concerns for tech companies and investors in the pandemic
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
- In-house counsel in companies seeking new investment
- Attorneys and other professionals engaged in venture capital, private equity, M&A, and capital markets