Navigating the Post-Brexit Landscape: Opportunities, Pitfalls and Future Planning
Payroll professionals need to ensure compliance with numerous new federal, state, and local requirements for 2021, many of which were established in response to the ongoing novel coronavirus pandemic. This webinar will help payroll professionals achieve compliance success for 2021 by empowering them with knowledge about the new payroll-related provisions of the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act, other key federal payroll developments, and key payroll developments at the state and local levels.
This webinar will cover:
- The 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act’s extensions of the employee retention credit and the credits for providing paid sick leave and paid family leave for eligibility conditions recognized in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The 2021 expansion of the Paycheck Protection Program, also established by the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act
- Other aspects of the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act that affect payroll processing
- Additional 2021 federal payroll-related updates
- Key 2021 payroll-related updates at the state and local level
- Cover numerous aspects of coronavirus-related payroll compliance affecting operations in 2021
- Review other federal payroll-related changes for 2021
- Address other state and local payroll-related tax and labor issues for 2021
- Apply the knowledge gained through this webinar toward updating practices and procedures for enhanced compliance
Who would benefit most from attending this Bloomberg Tax & Accounting webinar?
Payroll professionals, human resources professionals, lawyers, employers, CPAs, CFOs, corporate tax staff, and other business and service providers facilitating payroll compliance.