Midterm Countdown: What’s Left on the Legislative To-Do List?
There’s little time left in the fiscal year and 115th Congress and lawmakers are seeking to reach agreement on several pieces of legislation.
Join Bloomberg Government’s legislative analysts as they walk through some of those key initiatives, including competing proposals to:
- Fund the government beyond Sept. 30
- Address the opioid crisis
- Set policy for defense programs
- Extend operations of the Federal Aviation Administration
- Greenlight federal water projects
- Reauthorize farm support and nutrition programs
- Expand the authority of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S.
House and Senate leaders have to balance that work with the confirmation of President Trump’s nominees, including a new Supreme Court justice, and the election calendar.
This webinar was held on July 18, 2018. Watch the replay below.