Employee Benefits and Covid-19: Options for Employers and Employees
Since the Covid-19 pandemic took hold in the U.S., Congress and the administration have responded to the extraordinary challenges of the health and economic crisis. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), the CARES Act, executive orders, and other legislative and regulatory developments have created a tangle of opportunities and challenges for employers and employees.
This webinar will focus on the tax topics that employers and employees are grappling with in this time of evolving laws, regulations, and policies. Our distinguished speakers will focus on:
- Payroll tax credits and deferrals
- Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness
- CARES Act relief related to health and retirement plans
- Section 139 disaster payments
- Most recent legislative and regulatory developments
- Get an update on the latest economic relief measures and other tax developments impacting employers and employees
- Understand payroll, benefits, and other tax-specific aspects of stimulus legislation and how they interrelate
- Hear best practices that will help you manage your workplace or advise clients
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
Tax professionals and accountants, employee benefits attorneys, benefits administrators, and HR professionals