Covid-19: Government Contractor Guidance
The federal government is continuing to adapt to changes as a result of the coronavirus outbreak. As a result, government contractors like you are being forced to adjust to an increasingly uncertain environment while keeping pace with existing contractual duties, pursuing new opportunities, and understanding how to communicate with agency customers to continue meeting demands. Join Bloomberg Government and the Professional Services Council (PSC) for an upcoming webinar – Covid-19: Contractor Guidance.
- Guidance released by federal agencies such as Office of Management and Budget, Defense Department, and Small Business Administration
- Reported spending related to combating Covid-19
- Bloomberg Government data on reported spending related to combating Covid-19
- Contract remedies available under the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to withstand Covid-19 uncertainties
- Issues contractors should monitor such as contract schedule and payment delays, facility closures, and shifting priorities to telework