Contracts to Watch: SeaPort-NxG
The U.S. Navy awarded its massive SeaPort Next Generation (Seaport-NxG) contract, a major professional services vehicle, to 1,870 companies in December 2018 and plans to add more through on-ramps this month.
Since it began in fiscal year 2001, SeaPort-e has generated nearly $63 billion in spending obligations. Now that those obligations have shifted from the predecessor contract, SeaPort-e, to the follow-on contract, Seaport-NxG, the Naval Sea Systems Command reopened the RFP on January 11 through a rolling admission.
Join Bloomberg Government to discuss the opportunities that lie ahead on SeaPort-NxG and how to bid to win. Topics for the webinar will include:
- How to maximize your Seaport-NxG bid’s chances of success
- Which types of services are in scope for the solicitation
- The contractors most likely to bid during these on-ramps
- Which existing vendors and contracts are most likely to be impacted by Seaport-NxG
- How small and mid-tier businesses can get involved