Bloomberg Law Leadership Forum 2021
The rules for corporate and legal engagement in politics and society have changed dramatically in the past few years. The Covid-19 pandemic and economic crisis, the global outcry over systemic racism, an epidemic of misinformation in a divided country, and widespread effects of climate change have accelerated these changes.
Organizations of all types, especially those that claim to be values-oriented, are expected to acknowledge and act on the issues facing the country. Ultimately driving corporations and law firms to consider how their actions and public statements impact their reputations – and brands.
Join us for the Bloomberg Law Leadership Forum, Heightened Expectations: The New Era of Corporate & Client Engagement, where we’ll examine:
- How social change translates into policy and operational changes
- How corporations and law firms are transforming their internal conduct
- Impacts on relationships with business partners
- Proactive compliance and active reputations risk management strategies
- Corporate engagement’s impact on contractual relationships