Best Practices for Research Using AI
So you’ve got eight hours to become an expert on a random topic? This panel of seasoned litigators will show you tips and tricks to use today’s AI tools to narrow the field for research (without missing critical nuances) and spot issues in related areas to make sure you are answering the right question.
- Learn how to incorporate legal technology & AI into your daily practice to make yourself the go-to researcher
- Understand the challenges and risks of using technology assisted research, including the imperative to understand what the algorithm is doing
- Tips for the vital human check of the AI results and how to understand what you got in the universe of what you could have gotten
- Improve the way you present your research with tips from a large law senior associate and former federal law clerk
- Learn about trends in legal tech investment, usage, and client expectations
- Get a peek at legal tech expected to launch in the next year, and how you can integrate it into your practice