2019 Legislative Look Ahead
The 116th Congress has hit the ground running and the new Democratic House majority has rolled out several major pieces of legislation and will look to assert itself in the policy debates to come.
Join Bloomberg Government’s legislative analysts as they provide an overview of the new congress, an update on fiscal 2019 appropriations and a look ahead at the key dates to watch this year. They will also look at topics including:
- The upcoming battles over the debt limit and discretionary spending caps
- A potential infrastructure package
- Possible Affordable Care Act fixes, drug pricing and other health legislation
- Legislation to overhaul election and campaign finance rules
- Expiring programs and other legislation